Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween, everyone! I'm so excited for little Brooks to have his first Halloween. I couldn't resist putting him in this adorable monkey costume. He wasn't too thrilled, but it's just one of many costumes I will force him to wear so I can take pictures of his insane cuteness. Maybe he'll understand one day.

B is not quite old enough to trick or treat yet, so we're planning on taking him to a pumpkin patch and hay ride. I know he won't remember it, but I think he'll enjoy it at the time. 


At work yesterday, we all wore fun costumes. Danita was the Chesire Cat, Krissy was a panda. We also had a scarecrow, fox, cat, and skeleton! Of course, I had to be a unicorn. No surprise there. I'm soooo in love with my costume. I'm honestly tempted to just wear it every day. I feel like I am my true self in it. A majestic unicorn. 



1 comment:

  1. Cute! Sounds like you have a fun day planned :) Your little guy is SO CUTE! I cannot wait for Halloween with my little one!

    ♥ Emily
    www.mamadeer.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...