Thursday, October 22, 2015

AVEDA Thickening Tonic Review


Since I have such fine textured hair, I'm always on the lookout for volumizing and thickening hair products. I posted my regular hair plumping regimen a few months ago. If you haven't read it, you can here! I still love that product combo, but I have recently started using AVEDA Thickening Tonic. I typically pair it with the Volumizing Tonic even though it's amaaaazzzing all by itself! This thickening tonic coats and expands each strand without feeling dirty or sticky. That's not easy to find!


Price - $28

Smell - Like every other AVEDA product... a heavenly arrangement of foliage.

How to use - On damp hair, spray from roots to ends in sections and comb through to evenly distribute. Blow-dry and style as desired.

Likes - It's very light so it doesn't weigh my hair down. It makes my hair look and feel super thick.

Dislikes - There's nothing I don't love about this product.


Needless to say, I definitely recommend this product for all fine-haired folks! By the way, *shameless plug* if you live nearby, we sell it at our salon so ask me about it at your next visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...