Monday, October 12, 2015

OOTD Featuring Rocksbox


I got my second Rocksbox jewelry set and I've been looooving it! This time, I got a gorgeous statement necklace by Sharp 9, an adorable arrow ring by House of Harlow, and a Gorjana gold V necklace (not pictured in this post). I'm obsessed! Prior to having this Rockbox subscription, I was going through a "no jewelry" phase. Aside from my wedding ring, I just had no interest in wearing any accessories with my outfits. Normally that's not like me, but I guess I was just in a rut. A rut that Rocksbox has pulled me out of! 

So far, they haven't sent me any pieces that I haven't absolutely loved! This is in part because I got to show them all the types of jewelry I like by adding them to my "wishlist" after signing up. Then a stylist from Rocksbox picks out three pieces that she thinks I'll like and makes sure that at least one of them is from my wishlist. These pieces are all lent to me so I can wear them for a while, and when I'm ready for new pieces, I just ship these back and wait for more! Also, if I like any particular piece, I can buy it at a discounted price. It's pretty neat stuff... And I'm not just saying that. I'm thoroughly into it. 

If you want to try it out, use my invite code AMYBFF653 and for 1 free month, you can also use my discount code amynhickmanxoxo!

fall comfortable outfit
Boots - Urban Outfitters (similar) // Pants - Target (similar) // Top - Old Navy (similar) // Sunglasses - Target // Ring - House of Harlow (via Rocksbox) // Necklace - Sharp 9 (via Rocksbox)

I had to add these photos because how cute is my family?! Daddy and baby are all matchy matchy and adorable. I just couldn't leave them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...