Monday, February 24, 2014

Spring Things


1. Shoes // 2. Handbag // 3. Scarf // 4. Cat Tee // 5. Dress // 6. Necklace // 7. Ring // 8. Hair Ties // 9. Swedish Hasbeens // 10. Umbrella // 11. Kitchen Utensils // 12. Wallet // 13. Rug // 14. Cardigan // 15. Coasters

Now that spring is just around the corner (thank God), I'm back at it again with a little bit of good, old fashioned window shopping... Except it's on the internet, so it's not old fashioned. Anyway, one of my favorite sites to do this is, of course, ModCloth. They have the best spring things for all your spring needs! ...Or at least, mine. 

I am soooo in love with florals, bright colors, and animal prints (the actual animal, not fur patterns). My closet is packed full of it! Seriously, If I could wear all three trends at once and still be accepted by my peers, I probably would.

What are some of your favorite spring trends?

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes up top and that fox wallet is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...