1. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Either a really cute, flattering dress with wedge heels ...or a long v-neck t-shirt with leggings and Toms or 'tonks (because of the AMAZING comfort).
2. What decade were you supposed to be born in?
Probably the '30s, so I would be old enough to fit into the dresses of the '40s and have perfectly sculpted hairstyles.
3. What is your favorite kind of cake?
I don't really like cake. I know, I'm crazy! I've never had a sweet tooth. Walking into bakeries and cupcake shops and smelling all the sweets actually makes me a little nauseous. Haha.
4. What season is your favorite?
My favorite season is summer. I would much rather sweat than shiver! I pretty much just hibernate during the cold seasons and only go outside when absolutely necessary.
5. What age has been your favorite?
My favorite age was 23. Cody popped the question that summer, we got married three months later, and started a new chapter...or book, rather, of our lives.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Anywhere tropical. Again, I reeeeally hate being cold!
7. What was your first car?
When I was 16, I got a small inheritance from a great aunt who I never met, and bought a forest green '96 Dodge Neon. I got it for about $1200 and it lasted six months.
8. What makes you laugh the hardest?
Cute animals doing hilarious things! I can't get enough of it.
9. Do you prefer brand new or vintage?
I like (brand new) vintage-inspired clothing. Though, I appreciate real vintage pieces, I feel like that clothing is too costume-y for today...or it would look that way on me. Aside from that, I love going to estate sales and getting vintage linens and decorations!
10. What are you saving up for right now?
Really, just the normal adult stuff; house renovations, emergencies, future.... Oh, and fun stuff like a car and more tattoos!
11. What's your favorite color?
Teal and grey!
I'd LOVE to learn more about you, my lovely readers, so I'm continuing the fun with 11 questions of my own! If you answer my questions, please put the link to your blog post in my comments! Here are my questions for you.....
1. What is your all time favorite movie?
2. Who is your biggest fashion inspiration?
3. What do you think your spirit animal would be?
4. What is your favorite holiday?
5. What kind of music do you like to listen to?
6. What are some of your biggest pet peeves?
7. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. If you could bring anyone in the history of ever back from the dead, who would it be?
9. What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done?
10. What is your favorite hobby?
11. What three words would best describe you?