Saturday, November 2, 2013

What's in my Make Up Bag

My makeup case is over flowing with beauty products.. I really need to upgrade it to a bigger case soon! However, most of the makeup in there is for my clients and brides. I do try to keep a baby size version of that in my purse for my own everyday use. These are some of the products I carry around and use on a daily basis...

1.) Neutrogena Naturals moisturizer
2.) Smashbox halo powder foundation
3.) Smashbox primer
4.) NYX lipcolor (Paris)
5.) Ulta eyeshadow (Sandstone)
6.) Smashbox eyeshadow trio
7.) NYX matte bronzer
8.) Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl eyeliner (black)
9.) Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex mascara (black)


I'm very much a fan of the smokey, smoldering look. I really like to play up my eyes. When I do my eyes this way, I  keep my lip and cheek colors soft or neutral so that I'm not walking around looking like a clown! 

My skin is also very prone to acne, so it's hard for me to find a good moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores. Neutrogena Naturals has been the answer for me! It's very lightweight and smells quite fresh. It is definitely the best inexpensive moisturizer I've found yet! 


What are some of your favorite beauty products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...