Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Creative Initiative: (Link-up) #2

We're in week 2 now of our creative link-up and the theme is : What did you do today?


What I did today is what I do most days - hair. Cuts, colors, wash, wax... You name it. I'm elbow deep in it. Hairdressing is definitely a great creative outlet for me. I love transforming  styles and trying new things!

I drew this up with ink between appointments so it's not great, but the quote says it all! I don't think art - in any form - is meant to be perfect. There's always some kind of beauty in the character of your imperfect creation.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Want to join our creative link-up? It's not too late! 

Here are the rules:

1. Create something in your sketchbook based on this weeks prompt.
2. Post about your artistic endeavor on your blog and link-it-up to this post.
3. Comment on other bloggers posts! The prompts leave a lot of room to use your imagination and we should all support and encourage each other and we explore!

Next week's prompt: Get Outdoors!
It's nature themed.. so go outside and share what you see or feel. I look forward to seeing what you come up with! 


1 comment:

  1. I always appreciate mistakes in art. It like they give personality and spontaneity to a drawing!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...