Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Overtone Overview

Changing my hair color and keeping up with the maintenance is no big deal for me since I'm a hairstylist. Other than time, it really doesn't take much for me to keep my hair bold and beautiful. However, having that time these days is very hard to come by. Between work at the salon, work at home, and general baby sustainment, when do I have any time to refresh my color?? The answer is.... every time I shower! That's all thanks to my Overtone extreme blue daily conditioner! Holy cow, this stuff is a life saver.

Price - $18

Smell- It's packed full of organic plant oils so it smells kind of minty or tea tree-ish. Soooo good!

How to Use - Replace this with your regular daily conditioner. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse. Use as often as you want to keep your color from fading OR to add color to your natural or pre-lightened hair!

Likes - It's EXTREMELY pigmented (hence the name "Extreme Blue"), keeps my color vibrant between root touch ups, and smells fantastic.

Dislikes -  It stains my hands a little bit, but goes away after a couple hand washes. 


If you have unicorn hair, you NEED this conditioner in your color maintenance regimen! It will save you time and money between salon visits. Overtone also comes in just about every color and the pigment intensity ranges from pastel to extreme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...