Monday, December 7, 2015

December Style


I've been sick for the past week. Actually, all three of us in the house have been passing germs around. Brooks and I are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but poor Cody is still trying to find his way out. 

Since I'm feeling better now, and the weather is so nice, I decided to get out for a little bit. Speaking of the weather, how is it December and I'm still able to wear a dress without forty layers under and over it?! Crazy. I'm definitely not complaining though!

Hat - Zara (similar) // Dress - H&M (similar) // Necklace - Rocksbox // Shoes - Dolce Vita (similar)

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue hair! Makes the perfect accessory, doesn't it? :)

    Megan
    Http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...