Thursday, February 25, 2016

My "Coloring Book" Dress


I put this Zara dress on the other day and Cody told me that I look like I'm wearing a coloring book. Thaaanks, Husband. I mean, he's kind of right, but that's part of the reason why I love this dress so much. Aside from the flowy chiffon fabric and keyhole neckline, I love that it's covered in a beautiful floral pattern but not completely full of bright colors. 

Lately, I've been in such a neutral colored mood when it comes to clothing, that I would've totally passed up this dress had it been super colorful. Seriously, I've basically been wearing black, white, and grey all fall and winter. At first it was fun, but now it's getting kind of depressing. So this is me branching out and getting ready for spring with a few splashes of color! I know, I know.. my hair is bright blue. Maybe that's another reason why I've been downplaying my wardrobe colors.


Dress and Hat - Zara // Boots - TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...