As we embark on a new year, I begin my ninth month of pregnancy. Yep, that means we'll finally get to meet our little one at some point this month! Unless he's extra cozy in there and doesn't want to come out on time. Please don't be late, Tiny (or huge from my perspective) Baby! Seriously, can I get any bigger?!
With a new life soon entering into the world, comes new responsibilities. I'm both ready and not ready for this. However, whether I'm ready or not, a great way to prepare myself is to set goals. So I've decided to write up a list of New Year's resolutions to motivate myself...
1. Be an awesome mom.
2. Lose the baby weight fast.
3. Get and stay more organized.
4. Travel somewhere new as a family.
5. Finish household projects.
6. Finish a book. I have a lot of half-read books.
7. Improve on my work skills and hobbies.
8. Make new friendships.
9. Inspire others.
10. Do more things outside of my comfort zone.
What are some of your New Year resolutions for 2015?