Monday, December 29, 2014

Etsy Love - 5 Favorite Finds

While doing some internet window shopping, I thought I'd share some treasures I came across on Etsy. Can I have it all now, please?!

woodland creature toys
These little critters would fit in perfectly in my little guy's nursery! Get these soft, hand-stitched toys and other adorable creatures from Woodland Tale.


letterpress coasters
Perfect for your New Year's Eve gathering, get these fab letterpress coasters from Dinglewood Design & Press.


polka dot washi tape
Who doesn't love playing with washi tape?? Angie Hearts Jared has this polka dot pattern tape and other cute party accessories and crafts!


fox necklace
This is perfection. It Must be Nice to be a Bird makes amazing necklaces and pins! I need all of them.


pressed flower iphone case
In the market for a new iphone case? It doesn't get much better than this handmade real natural pressed flower case made by Clear Glasss.

2 comments:

  1. UM. YES!
    My son's nursery is sort of "nature" themed. I need those little critters!! (ahhh the details!)
    and that phone case is like, woah. Why didn't I think of that!?

    I need to start crawling etsy more often...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...