Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Alexander Wang X H&M

alexander wang
h&m clothing collection
team h&m
Jersey c/o H&M

I'm so pumped to be partnering with H&M again to help announce their exciting collaboration with designer Alexander Wang! This performance wear collection is a first for the designer. It features sporty-style apparel and accessories for both men and women. The Alexander Wang X H&M line will be available online and in stores worldwide on November 6th! 

Out of all the edgy styles in the lookbook, I picked out 4 of my favorites (pictured below). I'm dying to snatch up those leggings in look #5. This is just the active wear I'll need while I try to shed this baby weight after the little guy gets here. I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...