These are probably the best cookies I've ever made. I mean, you really can't go wrong with strawberry and white chocolate! As with most of my DIY tutorials and recipes, these are incredibly easy and quick to make. Prep and bake time combined is only about 20 minutes. So these are perfect if you have a short attention span like me, or you're just pressed for time.
Strawberry cake mix
2 cups white chocolate chips
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 TSP baking powder
1/2 TSP vanilla extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, baking powder, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix until no dry cake mix is visible.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips.
*If you're using a KitchenAid mixer, use the wisk attachment to mix ingredients, and the beater attachment to mix in the chips (attachments are pictured below).
4. Place 1" cake balls an inch or so apart on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Allow the cookies to cool for 2-3 minutes, then remove them from the cookie sheet.
6. Pour a glass of milk and enjoy your delicious cookies!