Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunday Style


Yesterday, Cody and I finally took a day off from disaster recovery work to rest and spend some quality time together... and by quality time, I mean, I had Cody take pictures of me for my blog. I'm kidding! We did other things too. After this little session, we went to get some ice cream, then drove back home to play with the dogs. We spread a blanket out on the lawn and enjoyed the beautiful, warm afternoon. He read a book and browsed Pinterest on his iPad for landscaping ideas for our yard, while I edited photos and occasionally yelled at Harper for barking too much at the neighborhood children. If that doesn't describe quality time, I don't know what does! I thoroughly enjoyed it. 


Skirt - Express // Shoes - Target // Tank, chambray top, and bag - H&M // Bracelet - ART of the HEART Shop


How did you spend your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. I love your skirt! And your day together actually sounds wonderful. Living in an apartment I thoroughly miss being able to just hang out outside on the grass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was really nice! I've spent my fair share of time in apartments, so I'm definitely grateful to have a yard now :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a lovely afternoon :D That top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've actually had this top for years! It's definitely a staple in my wardrobe.

      Delete
  3. Adorable outfit and I love your hair soo much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...