Thursday, May 15, 2014

New Arrivals & Sponsor Sale!

Lots of good things have been happening lately! I've been super busy working and collaborating with some really cool people and companies. Aside from that, I've recently added some new necklaces to the shop, and I'm telling you... These are just too cute and they are selling like crazy! So if you see one you like, hurry over to my shop and snatch it up!  Also, as you will see towards the bottom of this post, I am having a big advertising sale! Be sure to take advantage of that.


^^^CLICK TO SHOP^^^





As I said above, I'm running a sale this week on ad spaces for my blog! May 15-22 only! I have discounted 20% OFF the prices on all of the advertising opportunities on my SPONSOR page!! So, are you a blogger or business looking to get tons of more exposure?! Visit my sponsor page and don't miss out on this awesome advertising sale!! I can't wait to professionally whore you out via social media! :)

I very recently did a clean sweep on all of my sponsors to start over fresh.  This isn't because I didn't like any of my previous sponsors! I just had a mess on my hands with some sponsors being managed through two different companies, and then some being managed by myself. I just couldn't keep up with it all! However, Matthew from Adproval, fixed all of that for me when he told me that the Adproval system was going through some pretty big changes. He asked me to be one of the first to beta test it a couple days ago! I must say, it has most definitely improved! I absolutely love it! 

They're working with Stripe now (instead of Amazon Payments) for payment processing and it's way faster and easier to get that set up. All around, it's just so much better than any other ad managing company that I've used, and I highly recommend it.

If any of my lovely readers would like to beta test the New Adproval, email Matthew at Matthew@Adproval.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...