Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fruit for Thought

 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

I just love summertime! The weather is warm (or blazing hot for some....which I personally prefer over cold), plants and trees are lush and in full bloom, bodies of water are now warm enough to swim in, and all of my favorite fruits are in season!! To celebrate my favorite time of year, I have compiled a wishlist of fun, fruity things. From crop tops and bikinis, to citrus shower gel and temporary tattoos... I'm in love with all things - fruit! 

What's your favorite fruit?!

4 comments:

  1. I love pineapple prints the best but don't like eating it at all lol. Watermelons and strawberries are my other favorites. I would love some fruit crop tops & bikinis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat pineapple either, but they sure are cute on a dress! :)

      Delete
  2. fruit prints is so cute! I love the watermelon ones. the earrings are so cute too.

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy! Darling! We are on the same page!!! How cool! I bought that blue fruit dress at a little shop on Magazine Street the other week. I've been wearing it everywhere. Perfect with a red belt. Miss you, but my scalp misses you more. #magicfingers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...