Monday, August 19, 2013

Saffley's 2nd Birthday


Saturday, Cody and I spent the night in Nashville for our niece, Saffley's, second 
birthday party on Sunday. It was a really nice day out for a little party. I was pretty surprised 
that it didn't rain at all. Sunday morning, we got up early and made red velvet cupcakes.
 Saffley helped... and by that, I mean she ate her weight in batter and frosting! She
 also loaded up on cute presents and got to play with some of her best friends 
(both kids and adults) all afternoon! Overall, it was a great weekend. 
Isn't she a peach?! :)

2 comments:

  1. She's a cutie! I like the blue frosting on the red cupcakes, that looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That was my sister-in-law's idea. She's super creative! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...