Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Julep Maven Box

I got my first Julep Maven box today! I was so excited to open this little black box. 
The one I got came with two nail polish colors, pedi lotion, and a sample 
of warming foot scrub. 
To become a Julep Maven, all you have to do is take
a short quiz about your style. Julep then selects the best nail colors/products to match!
Along with the monthly subscription to the beauty box, you also get discounts and 
special offers....Like 50% off products and more! Can't beat that.


The cute polishes are packaged in lipgloss-like containers... perfect for popping them
in your purse in case you need a touch up! 


The pedi lotion smells amaaaazzingggg! It exfoliates and moisturizes, leaving your
feet feeling incredibly soft. I use it on my hands too!



If you want a monthly subscription to this awesome beauty box, click 
on the Julep ad banner on my side bar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...