Monday, April 11, 2016

Spring Staple from Anthropologie


This gorgeous skirt has quickly become one of my favorite spring staples. Not long ago, I was talking about how I couldn't stop wearing neutrals (here). I got stuck in a dark and gloomy rut, wearing pretty much only black, white, and grey. Although I love my neutrals, I've climbed out of that hole and welcomed bright colors back into my life with open arms. What better way to embrace our beautiful color spectrum than with this amazing Anthropologie skirt?! Oh. Em. Gee. The colors, the pattern, the quality of the fabric... it's perfection!

What are some of your spring staples?

Top - GAP // Skirt - Anthropologie (similar style) // Shoes - Old Navy // Necklace - Gorjana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...