Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Link Love

After putting my sweet Brooks to bed tonight, I finally had some time to do a little blog surfing. It's one of my favorite down-time hobbies. Unfortunately, it's something I don't get to do as often as I used to. So when I do, I just have to share some of my favorite findings. Enjoy!

1. How cool are these DIY neon triangle photo frames?! Get the project instructions here.


2. I'm loving this week's Sister Style by A Beautiful Mess! Elsie's skirt is too cute.


3. Have you heard about the new makeup trend, "strobing"? Read about it here.


4. Keiko Lynn shares Urban Decay's Matte Revolution lip colors, and I think I love all of them!


5. I started salivating when I stumbled upon this cheesy chicken stuffed peppers recipe. I'll definitely be making this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...