I've had several clients coming in wanting a fresh, new color for summer but aren't quite sure what exactly to get. Who better to turn to for hair color guidance than their hairstylist, right? Of course! So I thought I'd share some of the colors and techniques I've been suggesting lately...
1. Balayage Highlights - This technique has been around for a long time but it's really popular right now. These highlights are free-hand painted on the hair. There's no "line of demarcation" as it grows out, so it's very low maintenance.
|Via Dolls Kill|
2. Unicorn Hair - From vibrant to pastel, who doesn't love fun fashion colors?! I am completely in love with this aqua blue color.
|Via Ramirez Tran|
3. Sombre - Like ombre, but on the subtle side. This is a soft, low-key way to lighten your hair. It works with pretty much any shade too!
|Via Anh Co Tran|
4. Babylights - These are delicately painted on smaller pieces of hair and made to resemble the natural, sun-kissed highlights in a child's hair.
|Via Bella Vita Guiseppe|
5. Marsala - Pantone's 2015 color of the year is marsala which is such a pretty color for hair too!
Which is your favorite?