Monday, November 10, 2014

Over the River and Through the Woods...

...to Grandmother's house, we go.

I didn't mean to go so long between posts, but I've been pretty busy lately. Cody and I just got back from Sioux Falls, SD. We drove up there Thursday for a long weekend to visit my grandmother. I haven't seen her in at least 13 years so it was nice to finally be able to visit. We drove 14 looong hours to get there and the same to get back last night. Needless to say, we're pretty exhausted.

28 weeks baby bump
We got to do a little bit of sight seeing during the couple of days that we were there. Falls Park was a really neat area to explore. It was so pretty! The Sioux River and its falls cut right through the middle of the park and was surrounded by fun rocks to climb on. Good thing neither of us fell in the water while we were hiking along the rocks because that water was freezing! I will say, I think I did pretty darn good for a lady carrying a basketball in her belly.



That was most of the sight-seeing that we did. Aside from that and visiting with my grandmother, we did some shopping, eating, and of course, took a chilly stroll around their local zoo. I really wish we could've spent more time in South Dakota, but maybe we'll be able to go back soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit, it looks so comfy! Love the colors in the plaid with your hair :) And your guy is such a good sport to pose for photos, those turned out great, too!

    Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...