Monday, April 14, 2014

Ruche Style on the Natchez Trace

I love the Natchez Trace, especially during the spring and summer months. The forest is so green, lush, and full of wildlife! I may be a girly girl on the outside, but hiding deep within, there's a Steve Irwin-aspiring (RIP), NatGeo-obsessed, animal loving, outdoorsy vagabond. I love camping, hiking, fishing... all that nature-y stuff. Anyway, there's a hiking trail right off of the Trace that Cody and I visit often. So, I thought, what better way to juxtapose my inner and outer selves, than to wear this lovely dress with heels on this rough and rugged trail! I will say though, that I saved my ankles from being sprained by wearing tennis shoes until we got to this bridge.
Dress - Ruche // Shoes - Seychelles

As a proud blogger in the Ruche family, I just wanted to help promote the shop with this style post. I should also tell you that they're having an awesome sale: 20% off all tops! Just click the Ruche banner in my sidebar and check it out! 


2 comments:

  1. OH! That dress, those shoes! All so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, love your hair, so pretty! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...