Sunday, April 27, 2014

Family Fishing

Yesterday, Cody and I spent some time with my family out on the river. We always try to go fishing together at least once every spring. This year, my brother caught a pretty big catfish, and the rest of us just caught little sunfish. Although, I did catch other wildlife while I was out there... a lizard, baby turtle, and a bright green frog! Well, my brother caught the frog, but I held onto it. My nephew, Emery, even hooked a few little fish! He was more interested in playing in the water most of the time, though.


You can't tell in these pictures, but I got a little bit sunburned by the end of the day. Normally, one would say this is a bad thing, but it's the ONLY way I can ever get a nice, glowing base tan. So, I'm pretty excited about it! Yes, I know it's better to stay pasty because of the skin cancer risks and whatnot, but I need to have just a little bit of color. I come from pure European decent, so any hint of pigment must be forced. 
How do you spend time with your family? I'd love to read about it. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...