Tuesday, March 25, 2014

3 Ways to Wear the Same Braid

I've teamed up with Jenny Strebe of Confessions of a Hairstylist to help promote her YouTube channel full of awesome hairstyle tutorials! She is such an inspiration to me for all things - hair! Her latest video features three braided styles. I chose to share my version of the first one, the braided crown, because I love the bohemian look of it... makes me think of summertime. Ahhh... warm weather, golden-glowing skin (which I have the opposite of right now), and wavy, textured hair... like when you've spent the day at the beach! Yesssss.

For this style and more, subscribe to Jenny's YouTube channel here.....

3 comments:

  1. Oooh following! Such a cute hairstyle :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too beautiful. Kisses from France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing!!
    I love that color blue on you. Really brings everything out. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...