Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Fever

I have tried so hard to deny being ready for fall while everyone else talks about how they just can't wait for it to get here. I'm just not at all a fan of cold weather. I haaaate being cold... I'd rather sweat than shiver. I know I'm probably weird for saying that, but that's just how I feel. That being said, I loooove being able to layer clothes and accessories. I love pumpkin flavored ANYTHING, and I love when the leaves change and fall. Autumn is beautiful. So, I can't help but catch onto the fall fever! 



Another thing I love about fall is checking out the new items that Modcloth has in stock! I did some window shopping today and just wanted to share a few of my favorites....


Right now, Modcloth is offering their famous Styling Surprise for $15! It could be anything from a pretty little dress, to a warm fuzzy coat (the mystery items are valued at $29.99 to $299.99)!  I think small is the only size available now for the Styling Surprise... Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I guess they just sold out really quickly. Anyway, if you're a size small click the banner below to snatch up your surprise!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...