Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Atlanta Anniversary Adventure



This past weekend, Cody and I took an early anniversary trip to Atlanta and had the BEST time! We started the trip out by going to a Braves game..by the way, they totally won. Yay! Hah. I actually like watching baseball more than most other sports. I guess maybe it's just easier to understand for a girly-girl like me. 



We also did some exploring around the city! The neighborhood we stayed in was called Cabbagetown. It was an artsy neighborhood located in the heart of the city. A lot of the buildings in the area were covered in really awesome graffiti art. Sadly, I didn't have time to snap pictures of all of it. 

Our little townhouse sat right between an organic grocery store and several great restaurants... so it wasn't hard for us to decide where to go for lunch and dinner. Everything we tried was delicious!

And of course, we had to do a little antiquing during our exploration. We found one great place called Kudzu Antique Market. It was HUGE... and was full of independent seller booths with everything from fair trade products and crafts, to super old antiques and handmade furniture. Wish I could've bought it all up!


Aside from exploring and antiquing, we visited the zoo and the aquarium.. both of which were loads of fun! I'll be blogging about those adventures in my next post. :)

1 comment:

  1. It looks are though you guys had a fantastic time and went on lots of little love bird adventures!

    Lauren
    tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...