Monday, September 24, 2012

Vintage Bridal Shower Brunch








Saturday we had my vintage bridal shower brunch and it was so beautiful! Missy did all the decorations flawlessly. Seriously, she really outdid herself! We had mango orange juice, red velvet cheesecake, blueberry scones, quiche, and tons more delicious treats. My sweet friends and family gave me the best gifts, so I guess now I'll finally have to take the time to learn how to cook! I really can't say this enough, but I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for. My heart is always full! 26 more days! 

Once the wedding is over, I'll also have more time to work on DIY art projects and beauty tutorials again for you girls or guys. For now, you just get to see what's going on in my life. This was the prettiest shower I've been to (of course, I'm a little biased). What's the cutest shower you've ever been to? I'd love to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...