Saturday, September 15, 2012

Old Hollywood





























I know I've just been posting a lot of photos on here lately, but there's been
so much going on that I have to show pictures! From random photo shoots just
for fun, to an old Hollywood birthday bash for a very dear friend. And there's a lot
more that went on this week that I don't even have photos of right now... Like mine 
and Cody's engagement shoot Tuesday night, and kickball with friends 
Thursday (sadly, I just watched and cheered because I'm athletically challenged). 
All in all... A very fun and eventful week. I got three hours of sleep last 
night and worked all day today. I don't know how I am alive right now. 
Also, I may or may not have stolen some of these pictures from various friends. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...