Monday, August 1, 2016

Gender Reveal for Baby Number Two


Well, everyone who guessed baby #2 was a girl (literally everyone I know including myself) was wrong. We're having ANOTHER boy! 

Although 16 weeks is a pretty normal time to find out the gender, we weren't expecting to find out at my appointment last Thursday. With Brooks, we found out at 20 weeks, so I was mentally unprepared. I had it set in my mind that a little girl was floating around in my belly, and I didn't want to believe the ultrasound tech when she said she was 90% sure it was a male. The evidence couldn't be more clear on the sonogram, and despite my surprise, I couldn't be happier to raise another precious baby boy.

Now we just have to think of a name! Oh boy. I have a whole list of girl names but that's all. I've been telling people that we were going to be in major trouble if it ends up being a boy. Any suggestions?? Ha.




1 comment:

  1. Congrats, girly! :) Hm as for boy names I like Dean, Reed, Owen, Atlas, Sebastian with a nickname of Bash :) Good luck with your pregnancy!! <3

    Megan
    Http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...