Monday, September 29, 2014

Ruche Sale

It's been a little while since I have done a style post. Most of the reason is because it's hard to find cute clothes that flatter my preggo body. I've managed to find a handful of pretty "dressy" clothing pieces, but for the most part, when I shop for maternity clothes, everything seems frumpy or just plain looking. I will say, it's all extremely comfortable, but just doesn't always fit my style. 

So, when I saw this amazing floral sweater on Ruche a few weeks ago, I just had to snatch it up! It's been too hot lately to wear it, but it was finally cool enough yesterday (at least in the morning) to put it on. Yay! Aside from the lovely pattern, the best part of this sweater is that it has just one button at the neckline, leaving space for my baby bump to be free! 

I'm not sure if this sweater is still for sale on the website. I think it was a "final sale" when I bought it, but Ruche is having a pretty sweet sale going on right now. There's lots of things on clearance and all full price tops and bottoms are 40% off! It doesn't get much better than that. 

Sweater // Top - local boutique // Pants & Bag // Shoes

5 comments:

  1. I love the whole outfit, and it goes so well with your hair and your bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! This outfit is so perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are you! So happy that you found my blog (27thandolive.com) and now I've found yours! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...