Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kevin.Murphy Full.Again Review

I was introduced to the amazing Kevin.Murphy hair product line about two
years ago... And I.Fell.In.Love! I love everything about this product line, from
the delicious smells of plant extracts and essential oils, to the true-to-its-word,
incredible performance. So right now I want to share one of my favorite 
products, Full.Again. 
Full.Again is a weightless, thickening lotion. I have fine textured hair so this is one 
of my hair's best friends! It has rayon particles that attach to your hair and 
create a thicker surface which makes your hair act thicker.


Here's how I use it....
1.) Squeeze out about a quarter size of Full.Again and rub it into your hands. Then
 rub it really well into your towel-dried hair, from mid-lengths to ends, as you
 twist your hair...this helps the product cover all the hair. You'll start to feel 
the product thickening your strands.


2.) Blow dry your hair until it's 100% dry. If I'm working on a client, I will
usually blow it out with a big round brush to get lift and movement for 
that "bombshell" look. For myself, I just rough dry my hair with my hands, flip
 my head over, brush it out, and continue to dry it upside-down. Either 
way works great!


3.) Enjoy your new, thicker texture! You can also curl it for extra fullness. I used 
a 1 1/2" curling iron and curled 1-2" sections. Then, lightly brushed out
 the curls.

Have you ever tried Kevin.Murphy products? Which are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...