Thursday, May 31, 2012

One of my fave makeup brands..

So, I recently became a Tarte approved makeup artist and I've got to say, I'm really loving this makeup line! Since wedding season is here, I figured I'd share some of my favorite bridal-inspired products...





LipSurgence matte lip tint 
The matte finish makes it perfect for glare-free photos...Plus it has a hint of mint!



Amazonian clay 12hr blush
Formulated without parabens, sulfates, and other bad stuff.
Packed with vitamins so it's nourishing for any skin type! 




Amazonian clay 12hr full coverage foundation SPF 15
Each shade has pure pigments for a truer color.
Weightless texture so it's easily buildable and blendable.
UVA/UVB SPF 15 - perfect for an outdoor wedding!





Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof mascara
Don't fear the tears... This mascara won't budge!





For more info on these products and others, visit Tarte

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...