Monday, May 19, 2014

Style Your Candles

I still have tons of votive candles left over from my wedding that was almost two years ago. They've just been sitting in a big box, collecting dust, in the laundry room this whole time. So, the other day, I decided to take some of them out and actually use them! However, unless you have twenty or thirty of them lit and scattered around in a dimly lit room, they look kind of bland. This sparked a little idea... Washi tape, of course! As I'm sure most of you know, it's such a perfect and inexpensive way to stylize pretty much anything! 

For this little project, I used washi tape sheets and just cut them to size before wrapping them around the candles. The decorating possibilities are endless!

Have you decorated anything with washi tape lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...